(Video was posted before official count was in. 21 453 bears hit the ice)
If you’d like to see the longer video with the build up, check this out: http://youtu.be/yMWf3mWBjrY
More on why they do this here:
Here’s a story about the players visiting Children’s Hospital with the bears: http://metronews.ca/news/calgary/464428/hitmen-hand-out-annual-teddy-bear-haul/
Please forward fair use or licensing requests to buzzbishop[at]gmail[dot]com
Please forward and share and embed this video around as all monies raised via Adsense will be donated to Team Diabetes: http://www.buzzbishop.com/teamd
Wooooooo! One of the greatest things you’ll ever see at a junior hockey game is the Teddy Bear Toss. 25 000 bears are brought in and thrown on the ice the moment the home team scores.
The anticipation in the building is like an overtime game as everyone is waiting to toss their bear. Watch 25 000 bears raining on the ice (watch the Kootenay team leave very quickly after the goal was scored) it took nearly 45 minutes to clean the ice and load the bears on to trucks before the game resumed.
- HIFF (2012) – Big Boys Gone Bananas!* Trailer – Dole Food Company Lawsuit Documentary
- Venom – Live Like an Angel, Die Like a Devil
- 【花嫁テレビ】 余興 田岡・富田様新婦友人スピーチ
- Jupiter Ace – Glowing In The Dark (Ft. Geneva Lane) (DC Breaks Remix)
- Lianie May – Pleister van my Hart
- 沖縄 結婚式余興ビデオ あやまんJAPAN
- Nova Zem’s interview with Teal Scott, 28.3.2013, 1st Part
- Street Madness part 1 by Soccershowdown